Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Door Closes....

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
Often I have found myself staring at that closed door and trying to find ways to break it open. But in doing so, I definitely missed another open door, window, floor board..lol..a way out of being stuck! So, yeah, when you start to feel stuck and can't open that closed door...take a step back, take a deep breath and look around you. Figure out whether the chaotic dungeon you are living in is where you want to be. Because until you realize that you don't want to be in your own prison, you will not see that other open door!







2 comments:

  1. I agree. It's important - but damn hard - to stay positive. Good on you for being proactive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying! But days like today make me wonder...how is it possible that another door isn't opening...I'm looking around...I posted this saying tonight on my fb page...When life puts you on your knees, remember you are in the perfect position to pray! And God knows...I am on my knees!

      Delete