Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who's to blame: Mom, the Ex, or The Man Himself?

I have been doing alot of researching on different social networking sites and have come across some very interesting topics that definitely hit close to home! One that I read recently was about who is responsible for teaching the man in your life? Is it his  mother, his first wife, the next woman or should he be responsible for himself? I mean granted, as a mom, I do try to teach my children (all boys) about how to treat a woman and what never to be like. And as much as I try to teach them about cleaning up after themselves and helping out around the house...I come across the same problem...they are just not interested. Don't get me wrong there are some boys who loves to clean, cook, and do all the things that we as woman are expected to do. But that is not the majority. So, the question still remains...who is at fault? Should the mother be blamed? Did she do something wrong and cause the boy to grow up not having the necessary "house training"?

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I’m visiting from the Blog Frog Mom Loop Community Comment Follow.

    I'm not one (usually) to play the "blame game" but I do believe that if a boy has a mother in his home - it is her responsibility to train him up in the way he should go. BUT - I can say this because both of my sons-in-law had awesome mothers who trained them very, very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to take responsibility for all of my kids faults. So, I say they are just responsible for themselves. I know I still have a lot to learn and I'll have to do it all on my own (actually, there are a lot of good teachers out there and sometimes my best teachers are my kids!).

    ReplyDelete