Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mommy's Links....Are you a member yet?

I wanted to share with all my blogger friends this great new social network for NY Metro Area Moms!! It's called Mommy's Links! I have been a member from its inception in January 2011 and have watched it grow trememndously. So much so that I decided to help in its quest for greatness. You can find me as a member on the site as Ms.TwoCents, of course! But I am not only a member now, I also the Managing Editor of the site! I would like to invite all you moms to come check us out. And though our events are for NYers, our site is for all moms!

Just a little background on Mommy's Link:
Started in 2010, Mommy’s Links is THE Social Network for New York Metro Moms BY moms, FOR moms. As motherhood is the most rewarding and wonderful job in the world, it can also have its challenges.  We all need a place to go to be ourselves, get and give advice, share stories, make friends, vent, and find a little time in our hectic day for US.  That’s what Mommy’s Links is here for. 
Not only do we have this great social network but we also have an awesome meetup/events group! In our meetup group, we have all events and meetups posted. We also give our members a voice and ask them to make suggestions on meetups and events they would like to see happen! How great is that?

So....take a few minutes and check it out! I know I love it and have become a great supporter! That's my two cents...and they count!!!

Mommy's Links



 Mommy's & Daddy's Links Meetup Group


No comments:

Post a Comment